Create a fundraising page where you can share your personal message and spread the word to your friends and family. The individual who raises the most funds will be awarded a prize!
Our goal for the 2023 Running from Gluten is to raise $50,000 for the Seattle Children's Celiac Program. The money raised will go to many important programs like the gluten free food assistance program.
The Celiac Guild strives to bring together our local and national community of like-minded partners who value health and nutrition, and support the development of our future young leaders. If your business is interested in sponsoring and/or would like a booth at the event, please contact us!
1. Set a fundraising goal as an individual, family or team.
2. Tell YOUR story about why you are Running from Gluten. When others see you support a cause, it encourages them to support your efforts too.
3. Share your donation link.
4. Consider using Facebook fundraising tool to share your progress and raise awareness.
5. Share how close you are to your goal (50%, 75%, 90%) to influence others to support you in reaching your goal. You can always increase your goal once you’ve hit it.
6. Remind donors to see if their companies match their gifts.
7. Remember to say thank you to your donors ( ideally within 48 hours of their donations).
8. Consider donations in lieu of gifts for your birthday, or special holiday.
9. Tax receipts will be given to donors through your link by the guild association
Copyright © 2023 Running from Gluten - All Rights Reserved.
Running from Gluten is designed to be a fundraising and awareness event. Products, Food and sponsors at the event do not constitute endorsement. Running from Gluten and the Celiac Guild cannot guarantee 100% safety of any Food or product.
The celiac Guild is a Registered 501(c)3 non-profit organziation.
Thank you for supporting Seattle Children's Celiac Program! The 2023 Running From Gluten was a huge success! Click HERE for race results!